Saturday, September 1, 2012

Bringing a bit of country into the city

Life is one giant, hectic mess with cell phones, email, internet, busy schedules, high powered jobs, and more over STRESS. I have to say that stress is the one thing that I think can kill anyone and everyone before their time. I have always felt the need to be able to step outside of my daily and hectic routine and just, breathe.

I live a very, diverse life you might say. I have a full time job, I go to school full time, and I run a household. That's quite a lot, but I am sure that many people will say, "Well there's plenty of people who do all that." I am not saying its a bad thing, but I strive to be able to find a balance for it all as well as time to breathe.

I mentioned that I am a full time student. My major is culinary arts. Ever since I was a little kid I have loved to cook and always dreamed of owning my own restaurant, and as an adult I have become more and more interested in organic food sources. And with that interest my long term goal is now to open my own fully self sustaining restaurant. We will grow our own food, and raise our own livestock all done in an organic and humane fashion.

And so I have decided to start this blog to chronicle my journey over the next two years as I work towards my life long goal and dream: to bring a touch of the country into the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment