Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election day

Today's the day, the day we choose our future president, or the day that our future ends. That sounds so like, dark haha.
I just woke up and already I can tell that it's going to be a super long day. I am super annoyed at everything, and I am exhausted. I apparently really need to start going to bed earlier.
On a positive note. After months of bitching and lecturing one of my beat friends on the importance of voting, she has finally decided to vote! Yay! I am so proud of her. Though I think that she isn't nearly as excited to vote as I was when I was old enough to vote for Obama the first time. But then I did tell her that she had to be up and ready to go by eight fifteen. We aren't really morning people.
Then from voting I have to go to school and then to go and get my new drivers license or not to go and get my new drivers license. Decisions decisions. Hmmm. Well maybe for once I should do the responsible thi g and get it. Plus they close by four! So that means that I just have to survive the next ten hours!

Ciao xo

No comments:

Post a Comment