Friday, November 9, 2012

Voting and the DMV. Ugh.

So have you ever stopped to wonder why the DMV runs the way it does? I mean I can't help but wonder if these people get off in some strange way torturing is in this manner. First off let's start with the numbering system. How do you go from 93 (my number) to 225 (my friends number)? I mean even a two year old could tell you that there's something wrong with that. But alas here I am sitting in a throng of people wondering when I will finally be given a new drivers license.

Oh and I voted today! Happy election day everyone! And you know I am democrat but I don't care if you vote republican. At least vote. It's your civil right and duty. Otherwise you are just allowing other people to speak for you. There that's all in going to say haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment