Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Inverness we arrive.

It was a really long trip from London to Inverness. The train ride was decent but by the time we were on the bus I was ready to pass out. In fact I did pass out for about an hour and then Tim was shaking me to wake up as we were pulling into Inverness. Our hotel was adorable. We were booked into the Glenmoriston Hotel which when you first walk through the front door has the appearance of a five star hotel. Upstairs the room was complete with tartan throw blanket and pillows but what I was most excited about was the tub. After dinner at Wetherspoons I sat and luxuriated in a hot bubble bath. In the morning we pick up the rental car to drive up to Bettyhill! Not gonna lie I am utterly terrified at this notion. 



This photo above is the view out our window the following morning. I highly recommend the Glenmoriston. The staff are friendly and your reservation comes with free breakfast and it's not just cereal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment