Tuesday, October 21, 2014

New beginnings.

Hello world! I know it's been quite awhile since I last wrote, but there have been some big events going on in my life and I feel it's time to share. First off I got married! I am so happy it's silly and I am waiting for my husband to freak out at me for all the staring I keep doing towards him. While we legally got married over ten months ago it hasn't really felt official till now! I will post a few photos of the wedding as I get them from the photographer. Now on to some other fun news. For the honeymoon we are traveling in Europe! My husbands first time out of the country and my first time in over five years. I have decided to blog about our adventures and share our joy with the rest of the world. They just called our boarding group for the plane. First stop London!

No comments:

Post a Comment