Thursday, November 6, 2014

A kilt for me!

After driving back down to Inverness from Bettyhill we decided to do a little shopping in town before we had to head to the train station. I still hadn't been able to find a kilt up in the highlands and had been told that the best place was here in town. The search was on as this was my last chance to find myself a kilt. We wandered from kilt shop to kilt shop trying to find an ex-hire clan Mackay kilt. We finally managed to find a kilt at a little tartan shop on the Main Street beside the travelers information. It was only 60£ too! I was a little disappointed though because I was only willing to pay for the kilt and not any of the accessories to go with it as each of the accessories were more expensive than the kilt itself. But it was all ok when I was able to get my husband into a kilt! 


No comments:

Post a Comment